Winchester XPR .223Rem Synthetic
Black polymer stock, matte blue finish, Inflex Technology recoil pad, M.O.A. trigger system, bolt unlock button, nickel teflon coated bolt, detachable box magazine.
Winchester's new workhorse. It's a new way to look at bolt action value. The XPR is a rugged, reliable and precise bolt-action rifle built for the next generation of Winchester hunters. Combining proven concepts from the Model 70 with more efficient manufacturing processes means that the XPR is a superb hunting rifle at a more affordable price.
- RECEIVER – Steel; Matte blued finish; Drilled and tapped for scope mount
- BARREL – Steel; Matte blued finish; Sporter contour
- ACTION – Bolt-action; rugged, reliable and precise
- STOCK – Matte black; Composite; Textured Grip Panels
- FEATURES – Detachable box magazine allowing you to keep extra shells in a spare mag instead of jingling loose in your pocket.