Sauer 100 Atacama
At the first look the S100 ATACAMA might look like a special model for deserts and other dry environments but in reality is the perfect camo pattern for mountain hunting and hunting in any open areas.
The ATACAMA is coated with a highly resistant CERAKOTE layer called “Desert Sand”. This “desert camo” pattern ensures that the rifle is never apparent as a dark spot, contrasting the landscape. Just as with the S100 CHEROKEE, not only the barrel but also the steel receiver and bolt knob are coated with CERAKOTE.
The S100 ATACAMA includes all characteristics of the S100 that make SAUERs entry class rifle so highly successful. This rifle is the perfect solution for all those who are hunting in daylight and far away from thick and dark cover.
- CERAKOTE coating on barrel; action and bolt knob
- Neutral cast for both left- and right-handed shooters
- Cold hammer-forged SAUER barrel
- Three-position safety
- 60-degree bolt lift
- EVER REST action bedding
- Adjustable trigger from 1.000g up to 2.000g
- Double-stack magazine, 5+1 round in Standard calibers and 4+1 round capacity in Mini and Magnum calibers
- Suitable for the SAUER HEXALOCK mount
- ultra rugged ERGO MAX synthetic stock
- Barrel length: Standard 560 mm, Magnum 620 mm
- Taper: Standard, 17mm (0,67“)
- Muzzle thread: optional M15 x 1