Ruger Precision Gen 3 Rifle 6.5 Creedmoor 24" Barret Brown
- Stock: Folding, Adjustable Length of Pull and Comb Height
- Finish: Type III Black Hard-Coat Anodised - Barrett Brown Cerakote
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Barrel: Cold Hammer-Forged, 5R Rifling
- Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24 Twist 1:8" RH
- Weight: 4.85kg/10.7lb
- Capacity: 10rds
- Height: 7.3"
- Overall Length: 43.25"-46.75"
- Length of Pull: 12"-15.5"
- Width: 3.3"
- In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, not through a traditional bedding system, providing maximum accuracy potential.
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralised chamber.
- Patented multi-magazine interface functions interchangeably with AICS and M110/SR-25/DPMS/Magpul-style magazines (works with some M14 magazines).
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger is externally adjustable, with a trigger pull range of 2.25 to 5 pounds; wrench is stored in the bolt shroud.
- Ruger Precision MSR stock with QD sling attachment points features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad.
- Length of pull and comb height are adjustable.
- Medium-contour (.75" at the muzzle) barrel features a Ruger Precision Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimising noise and blast to the sides of the shooter.
- 15" aluminium free-float handguard features Magpul M-LOK slots on all four sides for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes and easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories.
- Ambidextrous manual safety for left or right-handed lever manipulation.
- 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with # 8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- Upper receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimise distortion.
- Three-lug bolt with 70deg throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body. Bolt body is nitrided for corrosion resistance, smooth operation and durability.
- Barrel can be replaced easily by a competent gunsmith using headspace gauges.
- Magazine well front is contoured for a positive grip when bracing against shooting supports.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with a 5/16"-24 thread pattern for easy replacement. Bolt disassembly tool is stored in the Ruger Precision Rifle Billet Aluminum Bolt Shroud for easy striker channel cleaning.
- Lower magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminium and are Type III hard-coat anodised for maximum durability.
- Extended trigger-reach AR-style grip and 45deg ambidextrous safety selector.
- Includes 2 x 10-round Magpul PMAG magazines