Ruger 77 Gunsite Scout .450 Bushmaster
Business As Usual - Some restrictions may apply
Has only seen 19 Rounds!
This second hand Ruger Gunsite Scout .450 Bushmaster is in an excellent overall used condition. May have some minor cosmetic usage imperfections.
The Ruger Gunsite Scout Rifle chambered in .450 Bushmaster. A natural extension of the Gunsite Scout Rifle line, the .450 Bushmaster offers big-bore, high energy performance in a compact and handy rifle.
Also features the Ruger Precision Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter. This dramatically tames the 450 Bushmaster's recoil allowing for comfortable shooting and quick follow-up shots.
Combining the versatility of the Scout Rifle with the powerful knockdown capability of the .450 Bushmaster cartridge, this new rifle delivers the accuracy and reliability customers have come to appreciate and expect from Ruger rifles.
- The composite stock features a forward aluminium bedding block and rear aluminium pillar that positively locate the receiver and free float the 16.1" barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Free-floated, cold hammer-forged barrel with ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- 4-Round, detachable box magazine with push forward, magazine release just forward of the trigger guard.
- Ruger Precision Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter (thread protector included).
- Forward mounted picatinny rail allows for the mounting of modern optics, like an intermediate eye relief scope (not included), for "both eyes open" sighting and super-fast target acquisition.
- Soft rubber recoil pad with buttpad spacers allow the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters, or varying levels of outerwear or defensive gear (three 1/2" spacers included).
- Accurate sighting system with ghost ring adjustable rear aperture sight and a protected, non-glare post front sight.
- Non-Rotating, mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is the most positive case extraction system ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
- Developed with Gunsite, this rifle is "Gunsite Approved" and features the Gunsite name rollmarked on the receiver.
- Also includes a rugged, one-piece, stainless steel bolt; three-position safety; studs for mounting sling swivels.
Shop Tag: RC220