Meopta Meopro 3.5-10x44 4C Reticule
The new MeoPro® 3.5-10x44 RD delivers the perfect balance of magnification range and objective size for all around hunting situations and features the RedZoneTM illumination system for even more definition in your point of aim. MeoBrightTM ion assisted lens multi-coatings deliver maximum light transmission and clarity in challenging twilight conditions and our MeoShieldTM coating protects exposed lens surfaces from abrasion. Performance, value and the finest illumination system available combine to make our newest MeoPro® riflescope the finest in the field.
The MeoPro 3.5-10x44 RD riflescope features a reticle in the second focal plane. Reticle placement in the second focal plane means that as you increase or decrease magnification, the apparent size of the reticle remains constant.
MeoBrightTM - A proprietary ion-assisted lens multi-coating applied to all air-to-glass optical surfaces. Developed by Meopta, MeoBrightTM ion- assisted multi-coatings eliminate glare and reflections and delivers an industry leading 99.8% light transmission per lens surface.
- MeoShieldTM - MeoShield TM ion-assisted coating protects external lens surfaces and delivers enhanced resistance to scratching or abrasion in extreme conditions. MeoShieldTM meets military specifications for durability and surface hardness.
- MeoTrak IITM Elevation and Windage Control - MeoTrak IITM posi-click finger adjustable windage and elevation turrets deliver precise, ¼ MOA (0,7cm / 100m) click adjustment with superior repeatability, unparalleled tracking capability and ultimate accuracy. Positive tactile and audible clicks ensure accurate zeroing and adjustability in the field.
- RedZone Illuminated Reticle System - RedZone is a highly defined user selectable red dot illumination system with 7 levels of reticle intensity delivering crucial accuracy in daylight to dead of night conditions. Low profile turret control provides rapid illumination selection with intermediate off positions between each level.
- Lens Components - Individual lens components are meticulously ground and polished in-house and precisely matched for superior performance.
- Erector System - Developed to provide maximum holding force to withstand heavy caliber recoil and eliminate backlash, resulting in repeatable accuracy and zero hold.
- One Inch Main Tube Construction - One piece, aircraft grade aluminum 1” main tube is “ELOX” hard anodized for an incredibly durable, scratch resistant, non-reflective matte black finish.
- Waterproof - All riflescopes are 100% guaranteed waterproof, submersible and are fully protected against humidity, rain and snow.
- Fogproof - All riflescopes are purged and sealed with inert Nitrogen gas to provide 100% guaranteed fogproof performance.
- Shockproof - All riflescopes are 100% guaranteed shockproof to withstand impacts and heavy caliber recoil.