Lithgow LA105 Woomera .308Win
Australian Made Lithgow LA105 Woomera .308Win from Lithgow Arms is born from their recent experience in PRS competitions in Australia and developed with the advice and experience of Australian and US military snipers. The rifle delivers full custom fit, finish and performance for the everyday shooter.
The LA105 is fitted with a heavy barrel and adjustable precision rifle stock, 10 round magazine, 20MOA Picatinny rail and muzzle brake. The LA105 is long range competition ready out of the box.
- With thread protector and butt pad (with no spacer inserts) 1106mm
- With muzzle brake and butt pad (with no spacer inserts) 1148mm
- Note: 3 x 9.5mm spacer inserts are included to adjust the length of pull
Barrel: Heavy Woomera Profile, 11 deg target crowned. Coated in Cerakote™
Barrel Length: 610 mm (24 in)
Mass without scope:
- 4.75kg without magazine and muzzlebrake
- 4.9kg without magazine with muzzlebrake fitted
- 5.1kg with empty magazine and muzzlebrake fitted
- 6 grooves 1 : 8” right hand twist
- 4 grooves 1 : 10” right hand twist
Muzzle Thread: 5/8” x 24 UNEF
Receiver: High tensile steel with plate recoil lug. 20 MOA Picatinny rail Coated in Cerakote™
- Adjustable cheek height and LOP
- Aluminium backbone chassis
- MAGPUL MLOK and KRG accessory compatible
- Replaceable grip panels
Length of Pull: Adjustable via inserts
Trigger: Single stage, three way adjustable for weight, sear engagement and draw length. Factory set at 1.5 kg release.
Adjustment Range: Approximately 0.75 kg – 1.9 kg
Safety: Three position, bolt shroud mounted, rotating safety catch with indicator. Safety catch over-cocks and blocks the firing pin and disconnects the trigger. Settings; FIRE, SAFE with bolt locked and SAFE with bolt unlocked.
Magazine: Removable, double stack box magazine, steel construction, AICS pattern
Capacity: 10 rounds
- Lithgow Arms muzzle brake
- Large grip panels (fitted with small from factory)
- Polymer mag release extension
- Overmolded high grip cheek piece
- Sling stud/Harris Nub
- Magpul MOE polymer rails (QTY 2)
Every bolt action rifle that leaves Lithgow Arms is now guaranteed to be able to shoot a three round group measuring less than 1 Minute of Angle (MOA), with match grade/quality target ammunition.
Owners of Lithgow Arms rifles now receive Australia’s best warranty, backed by Australia’s best customer service.
Since Lithgow Arms are so confident in their rifles, they have extended their manufacturer’s warranty to 10 years on all their bolt action products. This applies to rifles already purchased and is transferable between owners; provided proof of purchase and transfer. Please be aware, warranties are subject to registration with Lithgow Arms.
Call To Order