Leupold Mark 4 CQ/T 1-3x14
Leupold Mark 4 CQ/T 1-3x14mm Scope 52155 is a revolutionary optical sight for tactical firearms, such as the AR15 and M16, that combines the strengths of a red dot sight and the variable-power rifle scope. Use Leupold Mark 4 CQT Rifle Scope at 1x and it functions as a non-magnifying, illuminated sight for tactical scenarios or engaging targets at medium range. The illuminated reticle of 1-3x14 Leupold Mark 4 CQT tactical sight can be used day or night (two reticle settings work with night-vision devices). Accessories attach directly to the Leupold scope's body. Leupold Close Quarter / Tactical Mark 4 CQ/T 1 - 3x14mm Riflescope even offers specialized eye relief for the M16 cheek weld. Leupod Mark 4 Close Quarter/Tactical CQ-T Riflescope is available in Certified and Standard models. Certified models meet specific military & law enforcement requirements for waterproofing and other performance criteria.
Specifications for Leupold Mark 4 CQT 1-3 x 14mm Close Quarter Tactical Riflescopes:
|Actual Magnification:||1.0 - 2.9|
|Eyepiece Length (in):||3.0|
|Objective Length (in):||n/a|
|Eyepiece Diameter (in):||1.5|
|Tube Diameter (in):||2.9|
|Weight:||17.5 oz. / 496 grams|
|Eye Relief (in):||2.0 - 2.8|
|Eye Relief (mm):||51 - 71|
|Objective Clear Aperture:||0.6in / 14mm|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA):||80|
|Windage Adjustment Range (MOA):||80|
|FOV @ 100 yds (ft):||116.6 - 84.3|
|FOV @ 100 m (m):||38.9 - 28.1|
|Max. Mount Ring Spacing (in):||1.6|
Features of Leupold Mark 4 CQ/T 1-3 x 14 Rifle Scopes:
- One AA battery powers the Leupold Mark 4 CQT for up to seven hours of continuous use on the highest intensity setting (AA battery included)
- Battery check determines battery life
- Battery can be quickly and easily replaced in the field without tools (extra battery packs also available)
- Reticle is visible when not illuminated (no batteries required to use the scope)
- Ten illumination settings to match any light conditions without overwhelming your natural low-light vision; two low-intensity settings work with night-vision devices
- Mounts to MIL-STD-1913 rail bases (with optional mounting hardware), AR-15s and M16s with handles, and similar firearms
- Specialized eye relief optimized for M16 variant cheek weld-mount the scope in the preferred middle receiver position
- Large field of view for fast target acquisition and tracking of moving targets
- Attach accessories to the Mark 4 CQ/T (such as a laser designator, flashlight, or night vision device) using the integrated MIL-STD-1913 rail mount cross slots
- Windage and elevation adjustments can be made in 1/2-MOA -click- increments; to ensure precision, the clicks are both audible and tactile
- Legendary Leupold ruggedness
- Absolute waterproof integrity
- DiamondCoat scratch-resistant lens coating on all exterior lens surfaces; Multicoat 4 on all interior lens surfaces to maximize light transmission
Additional Product Information about Leupold Mark 4 CQ/T 1 - 3x14 Rifle-Scope :
- The Circle Dot Reticle : The Circle Dot reticle of the Mark 4 CQ/T is designed to offer fast target acquisition in any environment.
- Dot Size : 3 MOA at 3x, 9 MOA at 1x.
- Circle Size : Edge to edge, the subtension of the circle is 18 inches at 25 yards, or 6 feet at 100 yards when set on 3x. From the center of the dot to the edge of the circle, the subtension is 6 feet at 200 yards when set on 3x.
- Circle Line : The width of the line creating the circle is large enough to be easily visible, but thin enough so as not to obliterate an 18-inch object at 500 yards when set on 3x.
- Range Estimating : Place the target inside the circle of the CQ/T reticle. At 3x the diameter equates to 6 feet in height at 100 yards. At 200 yards, 6 feet is measured from the dot to the edge of the circle.