CZ 457 Varmint Thumbhole .22LR
DUE AUGUST 2020
For shooters tired of traditional stocks, modern thumbholes bring ergonomics that a classic stock designs can’t match. Made of a high-strength laminated wood, the 457 Thumbhole has an attractive alternating pattern of grey and brown layers with a distinctive built-in trigger guard. A newly-developed stock shape with perfect ergonomics and symmetrical features enables it to be supremely comfortable for both right-handed and left-handed shooters.
Equipped with a cold hammer forged varmint-weight barrel, the 457 Thumbhole will entice shooters to engage targets at medium and long distances for rimfire chamberings. Mounting of a scope is made easy with an 11mm dovetail integrated into the top of the receiver.
- Highly ergonomic laminate thumbhole stock, suitable for right-handed or left-handed shooters
- Cold hammer forged varmint barrel
- Threaded 1/2x20 UNF and equipped with a compensator
- 20” barrel (.22 LR, .17 HMR or .22 WMR), 16” barrel (.22 LR only)
- 5 round magazine (10 available)
|Calibre / Chamber||22LR|
|Barrel||Cold forged, thick walled barrel with thread and muzzle brake|
|Sights||Pic rail attached|