Burris Eliminator III 4-16x50
The Burris Eliminator III is the most innovative and effective riflescope in the world.
In one fast sequence, the Eliminator III determines the distance to your target, factors in your trajectory and calculates the perfect holdover. It's that simple. Using the sophisticated X96 Reticle, an Eliminator III will zero in on game out to 1097-plus meters. It has precise trajectory compensation which is calculated for your exact ammunition and range. Its design is sleek and ergonomic for hours of comfortable handling. Better still, its built-in rangefinder allows you to range your target without carrying additional equipment. This laser scope delivers extreme accuracy at extreme ranges – you’ll wonder what you ever did without it.
The highest magnification value so you extend your long range shooting capability. Its 50mm objective allows for maximum light collection.
- Calculates exact bullet drop in an instant
- Program the Eliminator with your specific ammunition data and it will automatically calculate the exact bullet drop – giving you a simple, illuminated point to aim. Trajectory compensation works on any power. Can only be programmed for centrefire rifles only.
Factors in hills and slopes
The Eliminator III has a built-in inclinometer that adjusts for difficult uphill or downhill shots for great accuracy. The Eliminator III comes with a programming book, and there is a web site app ( http://ballistics.burrisoptics.com/) to help get the precise programming numbers you need, based on your elevation, atmospheric condition, and cartridge of choice.
Reticle shows allowance for crosswind
It will also show a 10 mile-per-hour wind value for your specific cartridge. This wind value represents how many dots to hold into the wind for a 10-mile-per-hour cross wind. Simply estimate the actual wind speed and use the Wind Value as a guide to determine the number of dots to hold into the wind.
Mounts easily on any Weaver or Picatinny base. Strong, low mounting with its own bases—no rings needed.
- Waterproof, shockproof, fogproof. Nitrogen-filled to prevent internal fogging in the cold and rain
- Bright, clear and durable thanks to high-grade optical glass
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoated lenses providing low-light performance and glare elimination
- Parallax adjustment for improved accuracy at long distances
- Covered by Forever Warranty – no questions asked