Browning X-bolt Hunter Left Hand
Are you a "lefty"? When the need calls for a hard-working, rugged and accurate high-powered rifle, the Browning X-Bolt Hunter is the only choice. Its low-luster finish on the solid steel receiver, barrel and Walnut prevents glare and reflection. It has the complete X-Bolt package: crisp Feather Trigger with no take-up or creep, preferred by experienced hunters, a center-fed Rotary magazine, X-Lock System and a soft Inflex recoil pad — every feature combines to make this X-Bolt rifle ideal for hunting deer and elk to varmints.
SCOPE NOT INCLUDED
- Designed for left hand function and fit.
- A satin gloss finish provides protection and enhances the natural beauty of the hardwood.
- The high grade Walnut stock with detailed checkering provides classic good looks.
- Durable low-luster blued finish reduces reflective glare
- Button-rifled barrel is triple checked for quality and individually hand chambered and air gauged to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- The target Crown enables the uniform release of gas as the bullet exits the barrel, preventing a shift in trajectory. The Crown is recessed to protect it from accidental damage that degrades accuracy.
- Free floated barrel eliminates contact interference from the fore-end, enabling the superior barrel craftsmanship to perform consistently and accurately.
- Drilled and tapped for X-Lock scope mounts that use four screws for each base to provide a rock solid optic platform.
- Adjustable Feather Trigger minimizes the "human factor" by eliminating creep and take-up — providing a crisp trigger pull that "breaks like glass."
- Low profile action allows you to mount the scope extremely close to the center of the bore to minimize the offset between point of aim and Point of Impact.
- 60° bolt lift keeps the thumb and fingers clear of the scope when cycling the action and allows the bolt to be operated in a smoother/quicker motion.
- Top-tang safety offers easy accessibility without removing your firing hand from the stock. The shooter can quickly manipulate the safety, or verify the position of the safety, without losing your sight picture or cheek weld.
- Detachable Rotary magazine is built from tough polymer and is designed to stop forward movement of the cartridge by contacting the shoulder of the case rather than the tip of the projectile. This prevents bullet tip deformation and recoil induced bullet seating depth change.
- Bolt Unlock Button allows the bolt to be cycled with the safety engaged.
- Innovative Inflex Technology recoil pad uses directional deflection to pull the stock down and away from the face to reduce perceived recoil