Browning X-Bolt Hell's Canyon Speed
The X-Bolt Hell's Canyon Speed rifle is built to exceed your accuracy expectations, straight from the box. The action and stiff, fluted barrel are bedded and free floated to ensure straight shooting.
The muzzle brake reduces felt recoil and is easily removed and replaced with an included thread protector. In place of traditional blueing, a Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish was chosen. Not only does it look great, the flat finish aids in concealment. Cerakote is also tougher than other firearm finishes to keep this rifle looking its best for years to come.
The lightweight composite stock makes this rifle easy to carry; and the A-TACS AU camo is versatile enough to blend into nearly every background. An Inflex recoil pad tames the recoil of even the most savage magnums by redirecting recoil down and away from your cheek. Carry an extra magazine in your pocket for easy reloading - unlike many production rifles, the X-Bolt doesn't need an aftermarket upgrade to take detachable magazines.
- RECEIVER – Steel; Cerakote® Burnt Bronze finish; Glass bedded; Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- BARREL – Heavy Sporter; Cerakote® Burnt Bronze finish; Free-floating; Hand chambered; Target Crown
- ACTION – Bolt-action; 60° bolt lift; Adjustable Feather Trigger; Detachable Rotary magazine; Top-tang safety; Bolt Unlock Button; Cerakote® Burnt Bronze finish
- STOCK – Composite; Textured gripping surfaces; Right-hand palm swell; A-TACS AU (Arid/Urban) camouflage finish; Dura-Touch Armor Coating
- FEATURES – Inflex Technology recoil pad; Sling swivel studs installed.
- Barrel: Bronze cerakote, free floated, fluted with threaded muzzle break
- Receiver: Bronze cerakote, glass bedded
- Calibre: Standard 4/Magnum 3
- Trigger: Adjustable feather trigger
- Safety: Top tang safety, bolt unlock button
- Sights: Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Recoil Pad: Inflex technology
- Accessories: Sling swivel studs installed