Browning BL-22 Grade II Octagon .22lr
Beautiful Grade II walnut and classic octagon barrel. Engraved silver nitride finished receiver, sharply checkered stock and forearm.
Not your Grandpa's 22. But it looks a bit like it. The walnut is beautiful and the engraving very nice. The cut checkering quite sharp. But it is the octagon barrel that sets this 22 rifle apart.
- RECEIVER – Steel; Satin nickel finish; Receiver grooved for scope mounts
- BARREL – Polished Blued Steel; Full Octagon contour
- ACTION – Lever-action; Short 33° lever throw; (your fingers never leave the loop)
- STOCK – Black Walnut; Satin finish
- FEATURES – Trigger stays with the trigger guard/lever eliminating finger pinch; Tubular magazine; Straight grip; Adjustable sights
|Barrel||Octagonal, Blued finish, Recessed Crown|
|Receiver||Steel, Silver nitride finish, Grooved for scope mounts, Scroll engraved|
|Magazine Capacity||15 Round tubular|
|Trigger||The trigger travels with the lever to stop pinch|
|Drop of Comb||48mm|
|Drop at Heel||38mm|